Learn how to create an interactive LP Report
To create an Interactive LP Report, you must be a Rundit VC Premium user.
- Choose APP at the top bar, then navigate to Interactive LP Reports in the left menu. Click New Report and choose a period for the report.
- The Report SETUP is separated into five categories:
- Fund Performance (Excel Import)
- LP Report Content
- Write a title and reporting period for the report. Select the the funds to be included in the report. Choose the portfolio companies you want to include in the report.
- Select which information is included in the LP report.
- Select investment data currency
2. FUND PERFORMANCE (Excel Import)
- Generate an Excel template to manually enter your fund information in bulk.
- Once you have downloaded and filled the Excel template, start import by dragging and dropping the file on the upload area. Please double check to make sure that the fund data is correct. Data will be imported in the Rundit platform accordingly.
3. LP REPORT CONTENT
- Use the toggles under each section to determine the LP report content. You can also upload attachments to be included in the report.
Please note that you can add customised text sections to your LP report. Navigate to Interactive LP Reports page, and select the tab LP Report Text Sections.
- Decide between multiple colour themes and font presets, carefully picked by our designers to make sure the report looks appealing.
- INTERNAL: In the final step, you can select users who will have access to the report within your organisation. You can update the permissions anytime.
- EXTERNAL: After saving the report, click the SHARE icon on the report and add email addresses of people (outside your organisation) who can access the interactive fund report, then hit the SEND EMAILS WITH LINK button.
- We use a magic-link based authentication. Your users will receive a one-time-use secure link that will allow them to view the page when clicking on it.