Learn how to export all data including fund holdings, company metrics & reports and investments and realizations
To export data of a specific portfolio company, you must be a VC admin or a VC member with access to the fund your company is assigned to.
- Navigate to the top bar and select Export data > All data (.xlxs).
- From there, you can see the Export Setup page > enter your report name and choose the specific fund and companies.
- Select what you want to be included in the export:
- Company metrics and Reports, Investments and Realizations and Fund Holdings.
- Select any currency you wish to display the values - original currency or convert all currencies into a single currency.
Learn more about how currency rates work in Rundit.
- Finish this step by hitting Export button. Your file will be downloaded in excel file format.