Learn how to export Company Tear Sheet
The company Tear Sheet will include company metrics and investment transactions. To export an LP report, you must be a VC admin or a VC member with access to the fund your company is assigned to.
Follow these steps to export Company Tear Sheet report:
- Navigate to the top bar and select Export data -> Company Tear Sheet (.xlsx).
- Enter your report name and choose the specific fund, company(s) and reporting period.
The content of LP report comprises five pillars: basic information of the chosen portfolio companies, their investment details, valuation, trading overview and their metrics data.
The content of LP report comprises five pillars: basic information of the chosen portfolio companies, their investment details, valuation, trading overview and their metrics data. Learn more about the Content of Company Tear Sheet.
- Last but not least, set your currency conversion rules for your tear company sheet:
1. For company KPIs: you can select to show original currency or convert all currencies into a single one. These setups are only applied to this LP report without interfering with the currency setups throughout the platform.2. For investment details and valuations: similarly, select any currency you wish to display the values.
- Finish this step by hitting Export button. Your report will be downloaded in an editable Excel file format.
Pro tip: You can make a PDF out of Company tear sheet report excel file by:
- Open the LP Report Excel file you exported
- Press ⌘ + P (on Mac) or Ctrl + P (on PC)
- Select "Workbook", page orientation "Portrait" and scale "Fit to width", Destination: "Save as PDF"