Learn how to use other investment instrument
To add investments to a portfolio company, you must be a VC admin or a VC member who has access to the fund to which your company is assigned.
You can use Other investment instrument whenever you invested in a company but didn’t use a convertible note or didn’t acquire equity.
- Navigate to the top menu and choose APP -> then select INVESTMENTS from the left side menu
- Hit the button Add Transaction at the top right of the screen or click the plus icon next to a company you want to add an investment to.
- Select Other investment.
- Name the investment as you wish
- Add the transaction date, currency and investment amount.
- At the additional information step you’re able to provide details about the investment rationale and write any notes and comments related to the investment.
- Finalize the adding the transaction by filling out the valuation step and details about the funding round.