Learn how to edit valuation updates and funding round information
To edit valuation updates and funding round details, you must be a VC admin or a VC member who has access to the fund to which your company is assigned.
- Navigate to the top bar and select APP -> then go to the left side menu and click the Investments page.
- Whenever adding a new investment, Rundit asks for an Ownership / Valuation Update. To log the funding round details, make sure you tick YES to the question "Is this ownership / valuation update related to company’s funding round". At the next step, you're able to insert funding round information.
- To edit previously added state update (valuation update and funding round details), click the info icon next to a state update > edit
- To add a new update, click the button Add Transaction at the top right of the screen or click the plus icon next to a company you want to add an investment to > Update ownership/ Fair Value
Editing state update allows you to adjust:
- Total number of shares outstanding
- Price per share
- Company post money valuation
- Number of shares owned per each fund (and ownership)
- Valuation method
- Funding round details
- Fair Value
- Transaction notes and comments regarding the update