Learn how to export fund performance and portfolio summary data
- Navigate to the top bar and choose Export > Fund Performance and Portfolio Summary (.xlsx)
- Choose reporting period and enter filename
- Select funds and companies to be included in the report
Select which information is included in the fund report:
- Fund performance: Fund level returns - Total commitments to the fund, cumulative paid in capital, cumulative distributions, net asset value, Gross IRR etc.
- Portfolio summary: List of portfolio companies and returns - Date of first investment, holding period, fair value, cost etc.
- Select also currency for investments
In the next steps, you can define more precisely information to be included per each section. After you are ready with the set up, hit the export button and Rundit creates you an xlsx file including selected data.