Rundit for Investors - Get started
Rundit for Portfolio Companies - Get started
As a company user, how to manage visibility settings within the investor groups?
Learn how to manage visibility settings within investor groups for company user.
You can manage Investor permission from Settings or Investors.
1. From Settings:
Navigate to the left navigation bar > choose Settings > Investor permissions
2. From Investors:
Navigate to the left navigation bar > choose Investors > choose Edit
Then you will be directed to Investor groups permissions window.
Investor groups permissions
- Click Add to add new investor group
- Click on each investor group to manage their visibility/access
- Choose to Show or Hide the metrics;
- Enable or disable ““INVESTORS” can add / edit metrics in the metrics table and change company profile information.”
- Report: Show or Hide visibility of every report in the list
- Files: Show or Hide uploaded files/attachments